Setting content visibility by device size
Here's how you can control whether a content item is visible on a certain screen size.
By default all rows, columns and modules added to a page will be visible on all devices – unless otherwise specified.
The visibility options are as follows:
- Large devices only (the row, column or module will only be visible on a Desktop view).
- Large & medium devices only
- Medium devices only
- Medium & small devices only
- Small devices only (eg. most smartphones)
To set the visibility option of a row, column, or module on certain devices just follow these steps:
- Select the wrench icon that appears when you hover over the content you wish to edit.
- This will open up the settings in a modal pop-up. Click on the Advanced tab and scroll to the Visibility section.
- For the field titled 'Breakpoint', select from the drop-down options the device sizes where you want to display that particular element.
- Click Save for your changes to be applied.